MB Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the MB Motorsport online racing team and the list paint work of its founder racelegend MB1.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» payday no faxloan
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:52 pm by Guest

» емельянов история фамилии
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:59 am by Guest

» программы навигации
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm by Guest

» danh don vao dit
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 pm by Guest

» interior designs schools
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 pm by Guest

» fafeFlurertSS
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:28 pm by Guest

» MB Motorsport at Rally Italia
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 am by racelegend MB1

» MB Motorsport at Rally Italia
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 am by racelegend MB1

» MB Motorsport MINI Challenge Round 3 Review
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 am by racelegend MB1

» MB Motorsport start well to GT3 season
MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 am by racelegend MB1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is kaimalo

Our users have posted a total of 112 messages in 99 subjects
F1 Player

MB Motorsport MINI Challenge Round 2 review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
racelegend MB1

racelegend MB1

MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. Empty
PostMB Motorsport MINI Challenge Round 2 review.

MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. Autotr10MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. Gpr_tm10
MINI Challenge

The team packed up the Ferraris and sent them back to the UK, while the crew left for America, due to meet the John Cooper Mini's sponsored by Auto Trader and GPR for the second round of the champioship at Road Atlanta on the full curcuit. Thankfully the team were met with fewer worries, most of the team turned up with the exception of Tezuka18 who has been on extended leave since his collision a week before. The team were arriving with high hopes for TM Motorsport lead driver ColinMcRae555 who has been setting fast lap times at the test day.

The teams hopes werent looking well founded with Lfcnick 7th, ColinMcRae qualifying 9th, Britracer 16th, Sgt JigglyMoobs 17th, racelegend MB1 18th. With the sister TM Motorsport team out qualifying the works team. racelegend MB1 held up 'Moobs on the final lap of qualifying after having a disrupted session anyway, both drivers failed to set true times of the pace they were on. Race one was looking to be an uphill strugle, racelegend and 'Moobs managed to get a good off the line and jumped the pack (of C lobby), putting pressure on the leaders and mainly Jenson who was keen to hold the boys behind. Britracer wasnt fairing quite so well, meanwhile up front Colin' was setting good laps and managing to make hold his own in the mid pack (front of B lobby) and Lfcnick made headway on route to a 5th overall (A lobby). 'Moobs managed to finish in 15th with racelegend following him over the line, gaining a respectable lobby win for 'Moobs. Colin' had to settle for 9th and Brit 17th.

Race two featured a reverse grid, with each lobby reversing its grid. This set most of the boys down from there finishing positions, Lfcnick who gained 2 grid slots, setting him up for a good shot at a win. Once again 'Moobs and racelegend' made good starts of the line and held the lead by lap two. Brit lost ground to the pairing and meanwhile up front Lfcnick was forced to retire for reasons yet unknown and Colin' gained ground to finish 12th overall, 'Moobs crossed the line 13th for his second lobby win of the night, whilst racelegend was gifted a 14th from Jenson who ran wide in the final corner on the last lap. Brit brought up the rear in 17th.

Race 3 saw a major shift of the lobbys with the finsihing order of race two amended to make B lobby, A lobby and C lobby, B. This presented Colin' with a prime chance to grap some well earned points at the final race of the day and the rest to put a few more on the board. As in the first two, 'Moobs and racelegend made excellent starts, and 'Moobs managing to pull out a healthy lead early on. Colin' managed to get a maiden win for MB/TM Motorsport and 'Moobs secured 7th for a third lobby win of the day. racelegend brought home the number 26 car in 12th after collecting a gravel trap towards the end. Britracer managed his best result of the night in 10th with Lfcnick not starting at all.

The event was a huge success for the teams and prooves real pace could be found in the car given time. The teams held a small press conference after the race for all the drivers. We got some views from them.

racelegend MB1: "That was a great result for the guys, congartulation to Chaddy for the race win and another stunning result, he really shows what possible with the car, escellent job! My race was pleasing. Its been nice to be with the pack and have a good ol' tustle, me and Jenson got a bit close at times and had some great battles. 'Moobs has had a great event too and im glad to see he has put the recent rumours behind him and got back to what he does best and beating me! (laughs)"

Sgt JigglyMoobs: "...WOW! what a result, still cant believe it, three lobby wins and 12th overall. The car was great and so was the racing. Had some great battles with Jenson and im really looking forward to carrying the pace onwards to round 3. I would just like to thank the team for giving me a great car and the sponsors for doing what {ever} they do."

ColinMcRae555: ""Amazing feeling to finally win a TORA race after a hard race of pushing. My car was great in the turn before the long straight and gave me a chance to pull a gap on a very fast Ianmr! I feel I have a chance of even winning this championship as I know I'm very strong in FWD cars, from my SEAT success last season. However on a bit of a downer, my crash in race two was a huge mistake and could see me fall down the championship order, which I hope wont happen. Id like to thank everyone for their kind words and also a big thank you to the MB team!"

MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. Forza511

MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. Forza512

MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. Forza513

MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. Forza514

MB Motorsport  MINI Challenge Round 2 review. Forza610
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

MB Motorsport MINI Challenge Round 2 review. :: Comments

No Comment.

MB Motorsport MINI Challenge Round 2 review.

Page 1 of 1