MB Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the MB Motorsport online racing team and the list paint work of its founder racelegend MB1.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» payday no faxloan
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:52 pm by Guest

» емельянов история фамилии
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:59 am by Guest

» программы навигации
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm by Guest

» danh don vao dit
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 pm by Guest

» interior designs schools
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 pm by Guest

» fafeFlurertSS
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:28 pm by Guest

» MB Motorsport at Rally Italia
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 am by racelegend MB1

» MB Motorsport at Rally Italia
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 am by racelegend MB1

» MB Motorsport MINI Challenge Round 3 Review
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 am by racelegend MB1

» MB Motorsport start well to GT3 season
MB Motorsport at Round 1. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 am by racelegend MB1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is kaimalo

Our users have posted a total of 112 messages in 99 subjects
F1 Player

MB Motorsport at Round 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
racelegend MB1

racelegend MB1

MB Motorsport at Round 1. Empty
PostMB Motorsport at Round 1.

MB Motorsport at Round 1. Canon_10MB Motorsport at Round 1. Valvol10
CER

Sunday saw the MB Motorsport Historic teams hit the tarmac of the infamous Mugello Curcuit in Italy for the opening round of the 2010 TORA Classic Endurance Series. The team arrived with a reduced team, invloving GT1's Canon MB Motorsport racelegend MB1 and Sgt JigglyMoobs. The GT2 team were out testing at the teams local curcuit, Thruxton, when the number 114 car broke a drive shaft through the back section, luckily Britracer escaped unscathed, however the car was in a worse state. This was soon followed by the second 118 car of Tezuka18 catching some debris off of Brits car causing a pucture and causing damaged to the car aswell.

The team was in discusion with a BMW spares dealer for most of the week, but had no luck and were forced to leave the Valvoline sponsored BMW's back in rainy Berkshire as the GT1 guys set for the Italian sun.

The boys arrived saturday and put in some free practice and felt good pace in a comfortabel to drive Ferrari, set against the manufacturers home curcuit, but were hinting at a lack of pace compared to the rest of the GT1 cars. This proved true, with the better developed cars of DMR Switch and lfcnick really setting the pace in qualifying, and the number 26 car suffering starter issue problems leaving the garage. Undettered though racelegend MB1 had this to day after qually:

"...well we wernt expecting too mcuh from the cars as this is very much a curcuit that requires a good setup, we just havnt quite found it this weekend. I will be discusing this with the engineers to see where we can gain some time, they already have a repair for the starter motor and it seems fine now. The Ferrari is very much a car set for the longer runs and the tires take time to reach there optimum with the car working well as they become worn... We will see how the race goes tomorrow, starting at the back should keep us out of trouble, although I am going to be takign some care as i make my way through the GT2 class.

Racelegend MB1 managed to navigate his way through the pack of GT2 cars off the line, as Sgt JigglyMoobs set off in chase of the faster Esprit and NSX. The early laps would prove vital for the team in scoring good points and keeping up with the pack. By the end of the lap three racelegend had caught strugling team mate JigglyMoobs and was allowed by his teammate as he diverted to the grass for the fourth time. The pairing matched eachother for the remainder of the race, lapping the GT2 cars, and losing time to the leaders. Eventually racelegend faultered allowing JigglyMoobs pass, and the pairing crossed the line third and fourth respectively. JigglyMoobs taking his first podium of the 2010 season, and racelegend MB1 still searching for success in the seasons early days.

After the race we caught up with the MB Motosport duo and they had this to day:

Sgt JigglyMoobs: ...well its good to get a podium so early on in the season, weve been hit by some bad luck already this year and it was good to get a result for the boys, id just like to thank racelegend for tripping up in the last few laps (laughs) I wasnt going to let you beat me that easily! It was a shame that we started so badly, my spin on the staright was an error on my own behalf and by no means the fault of the car, i had hoped we could match the leaders, but this just prooves we need to work on the car more.

racelegend MB1: Annoyed, is one word to use, i mean i shouldnt have allowed 'Moobs to get me so easily, but congratulations none the less. The car felt great it just lacked the pace of the guys upfront. Its been a fustraiting wekeend with yesterdays qualifying issues and one il be glad to forget. Colin (chaddy) should be back soon and help us develop the car further and find the time weve lost since the test day in France. Hope for more luck next time out...

MB Motorsport at Round 1. Cer_1a10

MB Motorsport at Round 1. Cer_1b11

MB Motorsport at Round 1. Cer_1c10

MB Motorsport at Round 1. Cer_1d10

MB Motorsport at Round 1. Cer_1e10

MB Motorsport at Round 1. Cer_1f10

MB Motorsport at Round 1. Cer_1g10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

MB Motorsport at Round 1. :: Comments

No Comment.

MB Motorsport at Round 1.